Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
2006 Brown Bag Lunch series
the Alliance for Public Technology
invites you to bring a bag lunch and join to discuss
Digging Deeper into the Senate Communications Act of 2006: What does the Bill Mean for the E-Rate Community and People with Disabilities?
â€” â€” â€” â€” â€”
FRIDAY SEPT 22
11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
The American Library Association
1615 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
First Floor Conference Room
* Lynne Bradley -- Director, Office of Government Relations, American Library Association
* Jenifer Simpson, Senior Director, Telecommunications & Technology Policy American Association of People with Disabilities
* Karen Peltz Strauss, Principal, KPS Consulting
Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center on Telecommunications Access
Please RSVP to email@example.com or (202) 263-2970.
Sign language interpreters are available upon request.
- Upcoming Telecom Policy Events
- Upcoming Media Policy Events
- Congress Bustles With Busywork
- Elections, Net Neutrality May Disconnect Telecom Bill
- Stevens Still Pushing On Franchise Reform
- Back to school for Congress
- NARUC Annual Meeting
- Verizon may Lobby states on TV service Rules
- Senate Communications Act of 2006 Bill Report
- Net Neutrality Fans rally in 25 Cities
- Poll: Americans Favor Video Choice Over Net Neutrality
- "Internet Watch List" Identifies Dangerous Legislation
- Congress Set for Combative Pre-Election Push
- Martin Renomination Hearing Scheduled
- Cities Weigh In Against Franchise Changes