Open Meeting of the Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board
The agenda is expected to include the following items:
- Deliberations and recommendations by the Board on security and privacy issues,
- Presentation and discussion on NIST cybersecurity standards and guidelines,
- Briefings on reports specified in Executive Order 13800,
- Presentation and discussion on supply chain risk management programs,
- Briefing on small businesses use of the Cybersecurity Framework,
- Presentation and discussion on uses for blockchains,
- Presentation and opportunity for questions on cybersecurity workforce initiatives,
- Discussion on pending cybersecurity legislation, and
- Updates on NIST Information Technology Laboratory cybersecurity work.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, June 21, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, and Friday, June 22, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.