Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Commerce Committee
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Room 253, Russell Senate Office Building
The Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation announces a Full Committee hearing on Phantom Traffic scheduled for April 10, 2008, at 10 a.m.
The hearing will examine concerns regarding traffic over telephone networks that is sent without identifying information used for intercarrier billing purposes.
Mr. Charles W. McKee, Director, Government Affairs – Wireless, Sprint Nextel
Mr. Lawrence E. Sarjeant, Vice President, Federal, Legislative, and Regulatory Affairs, Qwest
Ms. Angela Simpson, Senior Counsel for Government & Regulatory Affairs, Covad Communications and President, The VON Coalition
Mr. Raymond Henagan, General Manager, Rock Port Telephone Company
- The Future of the Internet
- Why Broadband Matters
- POSTPONED: Improving Consumer Protection in the Prepaid Calling Card Market
- Hearing on the Nomination of Governor Gary Locke to be U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- Hearing -- The Universal Service Fund: Assessing the Recommendations of the Federal-State Joint Board
- Cybersecurity - Assessing Our Vulnerabilities and Developing An Effective Defense
- Best Companies for Women in Cable
- UPDATED: FCC Open Meeting June 12
- Hearing: Privacy Issues Related to Broadband Service Providers
- Hearing: Communications in a Disaster
- Hearing: Communications Interoperability
- Senate Commerce Executive Session
- Communications Taxation Hearing
- Hearing: Competition and Convergence
- Hearimg: Communications, Taxation and Federalism