Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
A bill to permit the televising of Supreme Court proceedings
Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Thursday, February 9, 2012
S.1945, A bill to permit the televising of Supreme Court proceedings (Durbin, Grassley, Klobuchar, Cornyn, Blumenthal, Schumer)
- PROTECT IP Act
- Markup of Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Targeting Websites Dedicated To Stealing American Intellectual Property
- Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- ACLU Pushes Bill Authorizing Televised Supreme Court Arguments
- Mark up: Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Judiciary panel advances bill to compel Supreme Court to televise proceedings
- Senate panel clears bill to allow cameras in Supreme Court
- Hearing On H.R. 5828, The "Universal Service Reform Act Of 2010"'
- Nominations to the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board
- Telework -- Commuting on the Broadband Superhighway
- Bills to Maintain the Free Flow of Information to the Public
- U.S. SAFE WEB Act Reauthorization
- Global Internet Freedom and the Rule of Law, Part II
- House Markup of Spectrum Bills