[Commentary] So a "Muslim Democrat", members of the Federal Communications Commission, Bill Moyers, Phil Donahue, and Dan Rather walk into a bar. Bartender say, "Why are you part of a Left Wing conspiracy to reform media?" OK, no, you got me, Kincaid's rant about this weekend's National Conference on Media Reform isn't supposed to be funny. Actually, he's dead serious when he says we're gathered in Minneapolis to discuss "using the power of the federal government to hand over more media properties to liberals."
- Media Movers Mold Memphis Meeting
- Ellen Weiss' first comments on her NPR resignation
- Juan Williams' firing is hard to justify
- Review Of Juan Williams' Firing Done; NPR News Exec Resigns
- Sprint Is Said to Reject Offer by Investors and SK Telecom
- Comcast Baseball Coverage Gets Hill Hearing
- Today's Quote
- The Pivotal Role of Public Television
- Court Denies DirecTV Temporary Restraining Order Against Dish
- Today's Quote 03.04.10
- Former FCC Commissioner: Big Media Dumbs Down Democracy
- KING'S SPIRIT INSPIRES MEDIA CONFERENCE
- Today's Quote 03.14.08
- Cyber czar: Networks in the U.S. are riddled with vulnerabilities
- Tomlinson Defends Pursuing PBS 'Balance'