Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
App Developers Privacy Summit
Future of Privacy, in partnership with the Application Developers Alliance and the Stanford Law School Center for Internet and Society
April 25, 2012
The event will examine the important privacy challenges and opportunities facing the app ecosystem and will include app developers, platforms, advertisers and privacy experts who will discuss how to ensure a trusted consumer environment for continued growth in the dynamic app market.
The Application Developers Alliance serves developers of every type, across all languages and platforms. App devs have unique needs as business people and as innovators. Our members are developers of all languages committed to shaping the future of the development industry. Anyone who creates software or is invested in bringing great ideas to market can be a member of The Alliance.
- Legal Frontiers in Digital Media
- The Power and Potential of the Unlicensed Economy
- Future of Journalism
- First Amendment Challenges in the Digital Age
- IAPP Global Privacy Summit
- California to Develop Mobile Privacy Guidelines
- The Superficial Internet v. the Deep Internet: How Understanding the Difference Can Preserve Global Internet Freedom
- Multistakeholder Meetings to Develop Consumer Data Privacy Code of Conduct Concerning Mobile Application Transparency (April 2013)
- The Future of Journalism and Internet Access: The Nexus of Media, Technology, Policy and Politics
- Innovations in eCommerce
- The Future of the Internet
- Multistakeholder Meetings to Develop Consumer Data Privacy Code of Conduct Concerning Mobile Application Transparency (April 30 2013)
- Putting the Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights into Practice
- Reboot America Summit
- 2nd International Summit on the Future of Health Privacy