Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Cloud Shoot-out and Cybersecurity Summit
May 2, 2012
This unique event brings together the leading cloud computing technology providers to “shoot it out” over the biggest questions facing the government’s adoption of cloud computing. The event aims to provide government with answers to any questions regarding cloud computing from implementation and security to usage and ownership.
The summit will also focus on cybersecurity as government and industry leaders share best practices in regards to securing information networks, personal information and authenticating users, among other cybersecurity hot topics.
- President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee
- Evaluating the Cloud Computing Act of 2011
- No need for cloud-specific legislation, SIIA industry group says
- NIST Helps to Accelerate Federal Government Adoption of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing: What are the Security Implications?
- Cloud computing requires new thinking on privacy
- Software Execs plugging into Congress, Agencies During Annual Strategy Summit
- Cloud Computing Forum & Workshop V
- Aftermath Of WikiLeaks Flap Underscores Vulnerabilities Of The Cloud
- Develop a vision and strategy to guide agencies on cloud computing
- Cyber Command Chief: DoD Moving to the Cloud
- US Cloud Providers Cite Obstacles to Growth Abroad
- US agencies migrating to Web
- Lawmakers question cloud security