Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
The Economic Implications of the Wireless Boom
The Progressive Policy Institute
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
9:30 – 11 a.m.
Roger Entner, founder of Recon Analytics, will explain the findings of his recent paper, “The Wireless Industry: The Essential Engine Of Us Economic Growth,” to a policy panel that includes, PPI Chief Economist Michael Mandel and Professor Thomas Hazlett of George Mason University.
- The Wireless Industry: The Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
- Will Microsoft Benefit From the Google-Motorola Deal?
- Data Caps for Wireless Broadband, the Spectrum Crunch and the Wireless Home
- Bringing America Up to Speed
- Consensus FCC Reforms and the Communications Agenda for the Next Administration
- The Gore Commission, 10 Years Later: The Public Interest Obligations of Digital TV Broadcasters in Perfect Hindsight
- State of the Net 2011
- Mercatus Gathers Experts to Debate Mobile Competition
- Improving Spectrum Management through Economic or Other Incentives
- Waves of Innovation: Spectrum Allocation in the Age of the Mobile Internet
- The Internet Today and Tomorrow: Social Implications of Evolving Technology
- Apple’s New IPhone Sells Out at US Carriers
- Roundtable on Federal Government Engagement in Standards
- AT&T May Shed 50% of T-Mobile Users to Gain Capacity for iPhones
- Promoting Broadband, Jobs and Economic Growth Through Commercial Spectrum Auctions