Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence Workshop
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Department of Commerce
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
This is an initial informational NCCoE workshop. The goals of this workshop are to provide a venue for discussion of the NCCoE public-private partnership structure, and to describe and gather input from individual participants on possible case studies that are expected to form a central focus of collaborative efforts. The workshop will also describe and explore opportunities for industry, academia, and Federal, state and local government agencies to participate in the NCCoE.
The workshop is open to the general public; however, those wishing to attend must register at https://www.fbcinc.com/NIST/nccoe/atreg1.aspx by 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 19, 2012, in order to attend.
- NIST Kicks Off New National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
- Cloud Computing Forum & Workshop V
- Companies Partner with NIST to Share Cyber Staff
- National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence Secure Exchange of Electronic Health Information Demonstration Project
- NSF Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure
- Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset: Comprehensive Legislation for the 21st Century
- BIG DATA Workshop
- National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Governance Workshop
- Communications Security, Reliability, and Interoperability Council
- FCC Outlines Band Plan Workshop
- Cybersecurity: An Overview of Risks to Critical Infrastructure
- President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee
- Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board
- Securing Cyberspace in the 21st Century
- This Week's Agenda