Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Broadband Loans and Grants
Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
House Commerce Committee
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
- Cybersecurity: The Pivotal Role of Communications Networks
- POSTPONED: FCC Process Reform
- U.S. SAFE WEB Act Reauthorization
- ARRA Broadband Spending (updated)
- Is the Broadband Stimulus Working?
- Internet Gaming: Is There a Safe Bet?
- Hearing to examine the funding of the Department of Commerce
- Promoting Broadband, Jobs and Economic Growth Through Commercial Spectrum Auctions
- ICANN’s Top-Level Domain Name Program
- Vote on SAFE Data Act
- Understanding Consumer Attitudes About Privacy
- Reforming FCC Process
- The Budget and Spending of the Federal Communications Commission
- H.R. __, a Bill to Clarify NTIA and RUS Authority to Return Reclaimed Stimulus Funds to the U.S. Treasury (updated)
- Updated: ARRA Broadband Initiatives (March 19)