Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Privacy Law Scholars Conference
George Washington University Law School and Berkeley Law School
June 7-8, 2012
The Privacy Law Scholars Conference (PLSC) aims to assemble a wide array of privacy law scholars and practitioners from around the world to discuss current issues and foster greater connections between academia and practice. It will bring together privacy law scholars, privacy scholars from other disciplines (economics, philosophy, political science, computer science), and practitioners (industry, legal, advocacy, and government). Our goal is to enhance ties within the privacy law community and to facilitate dialogue between the different parts of that community (academy, government, industry, and public interest).
- Silicon Valley Privacy Conference
- Conference on Web Privacy Measurement
- 47 U.S.C. § 230: a 15 Year Retrospective
- Exploring Privacy: A FTC Roundtable Series
- The Technology of Privacy
- 37th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy (TPRC 2009)
- Third Annual Conference on Internet Search and Innovation
- European Regulator Warns Silicon Valley About Privacy
- Global Internet Governance: Research and Public Policy Challenges for the Next Decade
- True Spin Conference
- Future of Journalism
- Mobile Payments and Their Impact on Consumers (updated with agenda)
- Should Congress Rewrite the Telecom Act? Here’s What the Experts Think
- Joint Hearing On Exploring The Offline And Online Collection And Use Of Consumer Information
- 38th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy