Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Rooftop Policy Roundtable
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
6:00 - 7:00: Drinks and Light Fare
7:00 - 7:15: Welcome and Brief Overview of Recent Research
7:15 - 7:45: Keynote Discussion with Congressman Lee Terry, Vice-Chair, Subcommittee on Communications and Technology - House Energy and Commerce Committee
7:45 - 8:30: Panel Discussion:
• Neil Fried - Chief Communications and Technology Counsel, House Energy and Commerce Committee;
• Ambassador David Gross - Partner, Wiley Rein;
• Robert Quinn - Senior Vice-President, Federal Regulatory and Chief Privacy Officer, AT&T;
• Howard J. Symons - Partner, Mintz Levin.
- Phoenix Center's 11th Annual U.S. Telecoms Symposium
- Rep Terry: Network Neutrality Supporters Hypocritical on International Net Regulation
- Broadband Adoption Roundtable
- The Future of Broadcast Spectrum - Opportunities and Challenges
- Making Your Media Matter 2009
- Latinos and the Internet: Jobs, Education, and Empowerment in a Digital Economy
- Exploring Privacy: A FTC Roundtable Series
- Technology Policy Institute Aspen Forum
- Broadband Deployment and Take-up: What Are the Experiences of Various Countries?
- NARUC Annual Meeting
- World's Fair Use Day
- Can Technology Save Foreign Aid?
- CoSN 2011: Mastering the Moment
- Workshop on Defining the Federal/State Partnership in a Broadband World
- True Spin Conference