Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Technological Advisory Council
Federal Communications Commission
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
1pm - 4pm
The FCC Technological Advisory Council proposed a new work agenda for the 2012 year at the last meeting held on March 28, 2012. This meeting will discuss progress towards meeting the work objectives identified in the 2012 work agenda and any issues that have been uncovered by TAC members while undertaking this work.
- FCC Advisory Committee on Diversity for Communications in the Digital Age (March '12)
- Technological Advisory Council (Sept 2012)
- Advisory Committee on International Communications and Information Policy
- Technological Advisory Council (Dec 2011)
- FCC's Technological Advisory Council (March '12)
- Technological Advisory Council (Dec 2012)
- Cloud Computing Forum & Workshop V
- Communications Security, Reliability, and Interoperability Council
- Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board
- Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council (Sept 2012)
- FCC's Technological Advisory Council
- President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology Meeting (Jan '12)
- FCC's Technological Advisory Council (March 2011)
- Communications Security, Reliability, and Interoperability Council (Sept '11)
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For June Open Meeting