Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
The Future of Audio
Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
House Commerce Committee
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
This hearing will examine how advances in consumer electronics – as well as broadcasting, the Internet, and other communications platforms – are changing the way Americans gain access to and consume audio content.
- Promoting Broadband, Jobs and Economic Growth Through Commercial Spectrum Auctions
- Cybersecurity: Threats to Communications Networks and Public-Sector Responses
- Broadband Loans and Grants
- Reforming FCC Process
- Cybersecurity: The Pivotal Role of Communications Networks
- Federal Government Spectrum Use
- ICANN’s Top-Level Domain Name Program
- Future of Video
- Federal Communications Commission Oversight Hearing
- Internet Gaming: Regulating in an Online World
- POSTPONED: FCC Process Reform
- Keeping the New Broadband Spectrum Law on Track
- Understanding Consumer Attitudes About Privacy
- The Budget and Spending of the Federal Communications Commission
- Satellite Video 101