Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
The Looming Spectrum Crunch: How Will it Affect Consumer Wireless Services?
American Consumer Institute
Monday, June 18, 2012
12:00 PM - 1:30PM
• Anna-Maria Kovacs, Visiting Senior Policy Scholar at Georgetown University's Center for Business and Public Policy
• Jeffrey A. Eisenach, Ph.D., Managing Director and Principal, Navigant Economics,
• Morgan Reed, Executive Director, ACT
For more information or to RSVP please contact Steve Pociask at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (703) 282-9400
- The Challenges of Capital Formation in the Broadband Sector (w/agenda)
- The Spectrum Crunch: Causes and Solutions
- The National Broadband Plan: A Roundtable Discussion
- The National Broadband Plan – One Year Later
- Analyst: FCC Order Could Cripple ISPs, Fuel Customer Cannibalization
- Broadband Policy Summit
- FCC’s Efforts to Regulate Internet
- Is the FCC serious about broadband deployment?
- Reforming universal service and intercarrier compensation
- A Time For Change: The Case for Reforming Universal Service Now
- The Future of Privacy Online
- Who Will Buy ... a National Broadband Plan?
- Avoiding the Spectrum Crunch: Growing the Wireless Economy through Innovation
- FCC Workshop on the Interoperability of Customer Mobile Equipment across commercial spectrum blocks in the 700 MHz Band
- The Innovation Bands: Freeing up Spectrum for America's Wireless Future