Reps Frank Wolf (R-VA) and Chris Smith (R-NJ), long-time critics of China's human rights record, have accused China of compromising computers that had information related to political dissidents.
- Smith Reintroduces Web Freedom Bill
- Beijing seeks to limit Google fallout
- Rep. Wolf criticizes Obama for ignoring mental health, media violence in State of the Union
- China rejects computer spy claims as "ghost of Cold War"
- Google slammed as China, US quarrel over Internet
- U.S. technology has been used to block, censor Net for years
- China calls US culprit in global 'Internet war'
- Rep Smith: Google makes '180-degree turn' on bill backing Internet freedom
- China steps up defense of Internet controls
- Chinese cyber-spying seen growing against US
- Reps. Smith, Wu establish new Internet freedom caucus
- Rep Smith Blasts Microsoft
- White House opposition likely dooms anti-China Internet bill
- House Committee endorses bill to stop online repression
- US Directly Blames China’s Military for Cyberattacks