Originally published: February 12, 2013
Last updated: February 15, 2013 - 11:00am
A coalition of GPS companies will launch a new lobbying organization — the GPS Innovation Alliance. The founding members will be GPS-makers Deere, Garmin and Trimble. The group grew out of the Coalition to Save Our GPS, an organization devoted to defeating wireless network startup LightSquared. The new group will lobby on a broader array of issues that affect the GPS industry.
- Officials urge John Deere to drop campaign against LightSquared
- New LightSquared GPS plan faces attack, uncertainty
- LightSquared’s foes assemble lobbying force over GPS issue
- LightSquared, Harbinger Won't Turn Over Documents to Sen Grassley
- LightSquared foe bias on GPS?
- LightSquared: Sales show GPS execs' motives
- Government adviser on LightSquared stays despite allegations
- LightSquared seeks probe of GPS advisory board member
- GPS Groups Ask FCC to Prevent LightSquared Operation Close to GPS
- LightSquared is jilting taxpayers out of billions, GPS industry claims
- Will Washington Hang Up on Philip Falcone?
- Dem lobbyist for LightSquared sought meeting at White House
- LightSquared at odds with industry, government agencies over GPS interference
- After Solyndra, GOP turns on LightSquared
- Key House lawmaker asks FCC to kill LightSquared network