[Commentary] Conservative fears of an impending Democratic attack on talk radio - dubbed the “Hush Rush” effort in an homage to top-rated radio talker Rush Limbaugh — continue to escalate, despite ample evidence that such an assault is unlikely to occur when (as is likely) Democrats sweep back into power in the forthcoming elections in November.
- FCC Tries to Hush Rush
- Hey, talkers, who's afraid of the big, bad Fairness Doctrine?
- My Embed in Red
- Limbaugh's Living Large While Radio Boss Clear Channel Implodes
- Limbaugh dares Obama to on-air debate
- Limbaugh on McCain: It's Better to Be Right All the Time
- Lloyd: I'm Not Out To Get Limbaugh Or Beck
- Hillary Talks About 'It'
- Anti-war veterans target Limbaugh
- GOP Fights Back Over Criticism of Limbaugh
- Ramadan TV Gently Pushes Saudi Boundaries
- Black Radio on Obama Is Left's Answer to Limbaugh
- Local Radio Market Failure in Sacramento
- Limbaugh, Hannity, and the GOP: an iron triangle of stimulus misinformation
- Limbaugh Wins As Election’s Biggest Manipulator