Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
What Your Broadband Provider Knows About Your Web Use
Inspection and Communications Laws and Policies:
Deep Packet Inspection and Communications Laws and Policies
House Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Hearing
Thursday July 17, 2008
9:30 a.m. in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building
Witnesses include representatives from NebuAd, The Media Lab at MIT; and the Center for Democracy and Technology.
- Status of the DTV Transition: 154 Days and Counting
- Hearing: The Future of Video
- The Role of Private Equity in the Communications Marketplace
- Enhancing Access to Broadband Technology and Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Consumer Privacy and 'Deep Packet Inspection' Explored at House Hearing
- Status of the DTV Transition: 252 Days and Counting
- House Commerce Committee Spectrum Hearing
- Oversight of the Federal Communications Commission – Part 2
- The Future of Telecommunications Competition
- Behavioral Advertising: Industry Practices and Consumers' Expectations
- The Future of Universal Service: To Whom, By Whom, For What, and How Much?
- Oversight of the 700 MHz Auction
- Hearing: Spectrum Opportunities and the Future of Wireless
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband
- House Hearing: Status of the DTV Transition