Last updated: July 15, 2008 - 8:28am
Note to all you media funny guys: Barack Obama is not funny. There is no comedic "take" on him, nothing easy to turn to for an easy laugh, like allegations of Bill Clinton's womanizing, or President Bush's goofy bumbling or Al Gore's robotic persona.
- Why I'm Amused Rather Than Outraged Over New "Industry Negotiations"
- Did Jon Stewart hurt the Democrats in Election 2010?
- Politicians' accountability extends online
- Candidates ride wave of TV appearances
- Is fake news now the standard?
- Public Says Media Harder on Clinton Than Obama, McCain
- Public Wants More Issue Coverage
- Obama's Chilly Spring
- President Obama Announces More Key White House Staff
- Study: Clinton's ‘Middle-of-the-Night Phone Call’ Ad Has Little Effect
- One Year Ago: The Media Helped Elect Obama -- By Inspiring McCain to Pick Palin
- "Media Reform" Targets Conservatives
- Clinton, Obama Campaigns Said to Be Considering Network Ad Buys
- The Stephanopoulos Standard
- Hillary vs. Barack: Who Had the Smartest Media Strategy?