Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Press reports say the FCC is likely to hold it's monthly open meeting on Tuesday November 4 -- Election Day 2008. Apparently, FCC Chairman Kevin Martin aims to tackle intercarrier compensation and Universal Service Fund reform at this meeting. Stay tuned for more info.
- FCC Open Meeting (November)
- FCC Nov 4 Agenda Released
- Intercarrier Compensation/USF Reform Comment Period Set
- FCC Drops ICC/USF Reform from Nov 4 Agenda
- Questions loom whether FCC will address USF vote before new administration takes over
- FCC Releases ICC/USF Order
- Upcoming FCC Meeting Holds Huge Competitive Implications
- FCC Nov 4 Open Meeting Agenda
- Agenda Set for FCC's Feb 8 Meeting
- FCC Chairman Genachowski on USF Reforms
- FCC's Draft ICC/USF Reform Panics Competitors
- FCC Releases Agenda for Oct 27 Meeting
- FCC will seek more comment on telecom reforms
- Martin rushes to get D-Block to vote
- FCC to Reform Intercarrier Comp by November?