Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
- FCC Tees Up Dual-Carriage Plan
- Willner Fights for Dual Carriage Exemption
- Did FCC Blow Up Cable’s Public TV Deal?
- Must-Carry Question Still Open
- Cable Operators Ask for 'Quiet' on Retrans Disputes after DTV Transition
- This week's agenda
- Martin Wants Dual Carriage Vote
- NAB To FCC: Don't Mandate Quiet Period
- NCTA Opposed to Dual Carriage
- Florida Digital-Only TV wants back on Cable
- House Judiciary Hearing on Copyright, Compensation, and Licensing
- House Judiciary To Hold Field Hearing On Comcast/NBCU
- Martin Floats DTV Carriage Plan
- NAB Supports Extending Cable Carriage Mandate
- Noncoms, Smaller Cable Systems Strike DTV Deal