Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Bridging the Digital Divide:
Examining the Emerging Law of Cyberspace
Second Annual Criminal Law Brief Symposium
Communications Law Society and Media & The Law Society
American University, Washington College of Law
Room 602, 4801 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
April 6, 2009 12:00pm - 1:30pm
The focus of the panel is on "hot media law issues on the Internet," with a special focus on the outlook of media, communications, Internet law under the new administration.
- Does Red Lion Still Roar?
- The Future of the News Industry
- Wiki White House
- Of the Press: Models for Preserving American Journalism
- Phoenix Center's Annual U.S. Telecoms Symposium
- The Innovation in Education Series: Transforming Teaching Through Technology
- From Deployment to Employment: Broadband Challenges and Opportunities Surrounding Implementation of the Stimulus Package
- Public Safety Interoperable Communications Grant Program
- Progressive Solutions In A Changing World
- A More Perfect Union: Broad-Banding Together
- Technology, Media and Culture: A Funder Briefing with Douglas Rushkoff
- NARUC Annual Meeting
- Getting Schooled by a Third Grader
- NATOA 2009 Spring Conference
- China, the Internet, and Google