Originally published: March 26, 2009
Last updated: March 26, 2009 - 10:09pm
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone has confirmed that paid accounts with enhanced features are on their way. A number of other opportunities exist for the social messaging startup, but it appears that 2009 will indeed be the year that Twitter begins to make money.
- Biz Stone Isn't So Sure About Twitter's Cozy Relationship With the State Department
- Co-Founder Stone Leaving Twitter
- Twitter co-founder: Freedom of expression is a human right
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey
- Twitter Co-Founder Pushes New Effort to Use Technology for Social Good
- Internet leaders Support Network Neutrality
- Facebook alumni flex muscles, dabble in politics
- Twitter, the Startup That Wouldn't Die
- Princely Value for Twitter
- Facebook, Twitter say social is the new normal
- A Twitter Tweak, or a Revolution in Online Discourse?
- Tech entrepreneurs oppose online copyright bill
- Kindle Can't Save Newspapers
- Google 'falling behind Twitter'
- How Twitter Can Become A New Breed Of Technology Company