Originally published: April 23, 2009
Last updated: April 23, 2009 - 9:59pm
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Copps has circulated the following items for consideration by his fellow FCC Commissioners as the tentative agenda for the next open Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday, May 13, 2009:
1) IP-Enabled Services -- A Report and Order on discontinuance requirements for interconnected VoIP providers.
2) Local Number Portability -- A Report and Order on the local number portability porting interval for wireline-to-wireline and intermodal port requests.
3) Fiscal Year 2009 Regulatory Fees -- A Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Order on the assessment and collection of regulatory fees for Fiscal Year 2009.
In addition, FCC staff will present a status report on the DTV transition 30 days from the June 12 deadline and an action plan for helping consumers navigate the end of full-power analog broadcast service.
- FCC Open Meeting (May)
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for October 15th Open Meeting
- FCC Open Meeting (August)
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for August 1 Open Meeting
- FCC Open Meeting (Oct)
- FCC Open Meeting (April)
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for Sept 25 Open Meeting
- FCC Open Meeting Canceled
- FCC Nov 4 Open Meeting Agenda
- FCC Open Meeting (December 2009)
- FCC May 13 Meeting Agenda
- FCC Circulates Order Lifting Basic Encryption Ban
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For February Open Meeting
- FCC Releases tentative Agenda for February Open Meeting
- FCC Releases Agenda for October Open meeting