Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Mark up: Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 226.
An Executive Business Meeting has been scheduled by the Committee on the Judiciary, for Thursday, May 7, 2009, at 10:00 a.m., in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 226.
Included on the agenda are:
- H.R. 985/S. 448, Free Flow of Information Act of 2009 (Specter, Schumer, Graham, Kobuchar)
- S. 417, States Secret Protection Act (Leahy, Specter, Feingold, Whitehouse)
- Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Free Flow of Information Act
- Markup of Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Follow the Money: An Update on Stimulus Spending, Transparency, and Fraud Prevention
- Cyber Attacks: Protecting Industry Against Growing Threats
- Hearing -- Reconsidering Our Communications Laws: Ensuring Competition and Innovation
- Cyber Security: Developing a National Strategy
- Hearing: Communications in a Disaster
- Hearing: Competition and Convergence
- Bills to Maintain the Free Flow of Information to the Public
- Advancing Freedom of Information in the New Era of Responsibility
- Oversight of the Office of the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator
- Hearing: Video Competition in 2005
- Maintaining the free flow of information to the public
- Free flow of information to the public