Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Tuesday, June 9
4 East 60th Street
New York City
Established by the Newhouse School in 2006, the Mirror Awards honor the reporters, editors and teams of writers who hold a mirror to their own industry for the public's benefit. The competition is open to anyone who conducts reporting, commentary or criticism of the media industries in a format intended for a mass audience. Winners are chosen by a group of journalists and journalism educators.
- 2010 Mirror Awards
- Mirror Awards Applications
- Newhouse School invites submissions for 2008 Mirror Awards to recognize excellence in media industry reporting
- Mirror Award Finalists Announced
- 24th Annual Everett C. Parker Ethics in Telecommunications Lecture
- Newhouse School announces Mirror Awards finalists/Benton on list
- 2012 Mirror Award Winners Announced
- Mirror Awards Announced -- Russert Honored
- Mirror, Mirror
- Mirror Awards
- 26th Annual Everett C. Parker Ethics in Telecommunications Lecture and Awards Luncheon
- 2012 Mirror Awards Finalists
- Alliance for Public Technology Policy Forum & Susan G. Hadden Pioneer Awards
- Alliance for Public Technology: 2007 Policy Forum & Susan G. Hadden Pioneer Awards
- Illinois Broadband Deployment Council Meeting