Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Executive Business Meeting
Senate Judiciary Committee
June 18, 2009
An Executive Business Meeting has been scheduled by the Committee on the Judiciary, for Thursday, June 18, 2009, at 10:00 a.m., in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 226. The agenda includes:
S. 417, State Secrets Protection Act (Leahy, Specter, Feingold, Cardin, Whitehouse)
H.R. 985/S. 448, Free Flow of Information Act of 2009 (Specter, Schumer, Graham, Klobuchar)
- Mark up: Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Free Flow of Information Act
- Advancing Freedom of Information in the New Era of Responsibility
- Targeting Websites Dedicated To Stealing American Intellectual Property
- Cell Phone Text Messaging Rate Increases and the State of Competition in the Wireless Market
- Markup of Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- The Performance Rights Act and Parity among Music Delivery Platforms
- Patent Reform in the 111th Congress: Legislation and Recent Court Decisions
- Cyber Security: Developing a National Strategy
- Cyber Attacks: Protecting Industry Against Growing Threats
- The Freedom of Information Act: Ensuring Transparency and Accountability in the Digital Age
- POSTPONED: Combating Cyber Crime and Identity Theft in the Digital Age
- Hearing -- Reconsidering Our Communications Laws: Ensuring Competition and Innovation
- Follow the Money: An Update on Stimulus Spending, Transparency, and Fraud Prevention
- The Comcast/NBC Universal Merger: What Does the Future Hold for Competition and Consumers?