Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Committee on Agriculture
to be Administrator, Rural Utilities Service for the U.S. Department of Agriculture
July 7, 2009
328A Russell Senate Office Building
- Senate Confirmation for Adelstein RUS Nomination This Week?
- President Obama to Nominate FCC's Adelstein to run USDA's Rural Broadband Fund
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 2
- Adelstein, Nominated to Head USDA Broadband Program, Vows to Cut Waste
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 3
- Adelstein Saluted for Commitment to Rural Telecom
- Oversight of the Broadband Stimulus Programs in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Strong Demand for Broadband Stimulus Funds
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband
- Lawmakers Want Stimulus Funds Getting To Rural America; 'Remoteness' Definition Raises Concerns
- NTIA and RUS to Consolidate Final Two Funding Rounds
- Telecom Analyst Zufolo Joins USDA
- GOP Nominees for FCC Appear Set
- PCIA Names Jonathan Adelstein President & CEO
- Review of Rural Broadband Programs