Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 2
House Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
Thursday, September 10, 2009,
2123 Rayburn House Office Building
The hearing will examine the implementation of the broadband programs created by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Specifically, the hearing will focus on the Broadband Technology Opportunities Program established within the National Telecommunications and Information Administration of the Department of Commerce, and the Broadband Initiatives Program administered by the Rural Utilities Service within the Department of Agriculture.
- Larry E. Strickling, Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Department of Commerce
- Jonathan Adelstein, Administrator, Rural Utilities Service, Department of Agriculture
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 3
- Oversight of the Broadband Stimulus Programs in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Comments due on Recovery Act Broadband Initiatives
- Funding Opportunity Announcements on Grants.gov
- Tax Safe Harbor for Broadband Stimulus Grants
- Broadband Stimulus Oversight Hearing
- Review of Rural Broadband Programs
- BTOP-BIP Workshop Presentations
- Commerce and USDA Host Broadband Stimulus Workshop in Minnesota
- Commerce and USDA Host Broadband Stimulus Workshop in Albuquerque
- Commerce and USDA Host Broadband Stimulus Workshop in Billings
- Further Opportunities Exist to Strengthen Oversight of Broadband Stimulus Programs
- Is the Broadband Stimulus Working?
- Broadband Initiatives Program: 7 Million People Connected; 25,800 Jobs