Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Free Flow of Information Act
Senate Committee on the Judiciary
September 17, 2009, at 10:00 a.m.
Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 226
S. 448, Free Flow of Information Act of 2009 (Specter, Schumer, Graham, Klobuchar)
H.R. 985, Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Markup of Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Mark up: Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Advancing Freedom of Information in the New Era of Responsibility
- Cyber Security: Developing a National Strategy
- Cyber Attacks: Protecting Industry Against Growing Threats
- A bill to permit the televising of Supreme Court proceedings
- Hearing: Communications Interoperability
- Oversight of the Office of the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator
- Follow the Money: An Update on Stimulus Spending, Transparency, and Fraud Prevention
- Targeting Websites Dedicated To Stealing American Intellectual Property
- PROTECT IP Act
- Hearing: Communications in a Disaster
- Decency Forum Follow-up Meeting
- The Performance Rights Act and Parity among Music Delivery Platforms