Last updated: September 18, 2009 - 8:15am
While conservatives in the media have called Federal Communications Commission Chief Diversity Officer Mark Lloyd a "neo-Nazi" who wants to shut down conservative media, he has explicitly rejected the premise of the Fairness Doctrine. He simply wants to "expand media opportunities for women, people of color, small businesses, and those living in rural areas."
- Sen Grassley Seeks Fairness Doctrine Clarification
- Lloyd: I'm Not Out To Get Limbaugh Or Beck
- George Will: Obama Victory Would Bring Fairness Doctrine Back
- Free Press Sends Letter to FCC, Congress in Support of Mark Lloyd
- Copps: Tying Diversity To Fairness Doctrine Is Issue Mongering
- Can media fairness be mandated?
- House FCC Oversight Hearing Addresses Lloyd, Diversity and Fairness Doctrine
- Some in Congress pushing for reinstatement of Fairness Doctrine
- Senate backs ban on media 'Fairness Doctrine'
- Savage accused Rep. Hinchey of being "in cahoots with Al Qaeda"
- Limbaugh Is Right on the Fairness Doctrine
- Stabenow: Senate Could Hold Hearings on Fairness Doctrine
- Media Research Center and the Fairness Doctrine
- The Coming Counterrevolution To Hush The Alternative Media
- FCC's Chessen: Fairness Doctrine talk is 'conspiratorial'