Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism and Homeland Security Hearing
Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009
Hearings to examine cybersecurity, focusing on preventing terrorist attacks and protecting privacy in cyberspace.
- Cyber Security: Protecting America's New Frontier
- Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset: Comprehensive Legislation for the 21st Century
- Cybersecurity: Innovative Solutions to Challenging Problems
- Cybersecurity: Evaluating the Administration's Proposals
- Sen Collins questions White House control over cybersecurity
- Hearing on Draft Legislative Proposal on Cybersecurity
- FBI Suspects Terrorists Are Exploring Cyber Attacks
- Policymakers debate White House's role in cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity legislation looks likely to pass this year
- Jihadist Use of Social Media - How to Prevent Terrorism and Preserve Innovation
- Markup of free flow of information act
- Leahy plans hearing to look at cybersecurity cooperation
- In Shift, US Talks to Russia on Internet Security
- Investigating and Prosecuting 21st Century Cyber Threats
- Lawmakers join forces on cybersecurity legislation