Originally published: November 18, 2009
Last updated: November 18, 2009 - 10:01pm
House Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman and Communications Subcommittee Chairman Rick Boucher sent a letter to Gene Dodaro, Acting Comptroller General of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) requesting that GAO examine a number of important spectrum issues. Specifically, Chairmen Waxman and Boucher asked GAO to evaluate matters related to federal spectrum uses, commercial spectrum uses, and spectrum sharing opportunities.
- Congress Wants More Info on Traffic Pumping Schemes
- Members of Congress Request Information on Access Charges and "Traffic Pumping Schemes"
- Dodaro Tapped for Comptroller General
- Waxman Ready To Pick Telecom Panel Chairman
- Waxman, Boucher Push DTV Date-Change Bill To Colleagues
- Waxman, Boucher Request Information on DTV Converter Box Supply
- Congressmen to FCC: Include Spectrum Management in National Broadband Plan
- House Dems Suggest Path For ICANN
- NTIA Funding Letter
- GAO Announces Appointments to Health Information Technology Policy Committee
- Reps Waxman and Eshoo Request Hearing on Open Internet Disapproval Resolution
- House Commerce Committee Requests Universal Service Update
- House Commerce Committee Requests Information Regarding Forbearance Process
- House Update on Universal Service Fund High Cost Support Program
- Does Political “Kabuki Theater” Help or Hurt the Regulatory Review Process?