Last updated: November 22, 2009 - 2:01pm
[Commentary] In a new digital world, will Comcast look to NBC stations to promote the NBC network as well as Comcast's own cable networks or other cable networks? A more controversial question is what happens to stations should NBC become a full-fledged cable network. Can Comcast get NBC affiliates to do even more with less -- or is there another agenda?
- Surprise! Broadcast Net And Affiliates Battle Over Cable Retransmission, But Comcast Isn't The Culprit
- With NBC, Comcast Zeros in on ESPN
- Cable Carriage Is Still An Important Goal In The Quickly Growing Digital TV Age
- Pushing to Bring TV to the Internet
- Amazon KindlePhone for 2012?
- Fox, Nexstar Cut Ties in Springfield and Ft. Wayne
- Comcast-NBC Deal: Gaining Few Assets With NBC Name?
- Local Stations Struggle to Adapt As Web Grabs Viewers, Revenue
- Ten Years Ago... Deal By Murdoch For Satellite TV Startles Industry
- Comcast Needs To Level With Consumers And Business Partners: Unlimited Media Content Will Cost More
- Analysts: What A Comcast/NBC Deal Could Mean
- Cablers Ready For Interactive Advertising
- Retransmission Volley: NAB Launches KeepMyTV Site
- Report: Broadcast Tops Cable, Viewers Embrace Key Nets
- FCC: Congress said we could spank Comcast for P2P blocking