Originally published: January 20, 2010
Last updated: November 29, 2010 - 11:32am
The White House has launched the White House application for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.
The White House App delivers dynamic content -- including streaming video -- from WhiteHouse.gov to the palm of your hand. The White House App also lets users stay up to date with the White House Blog and the latest from the Briefing Room. Browse behind-the-scenes photos and watch on-demand videos. The app provides instant access to full videos from recent speeches, press briefings, and special events.
- Change has come to WhiteHouse.gov
- Obama Team Challenges Web Developers
- Amazon to Sell E-Books for Apple Devices
- 80% of Mobile Video Views Happen on Apple Devices
- 25 Things You Can Remote Control With Your iPhone
- IPhone apps: A launch point for a new wave of tech giants?
- It's Time for a Wiki White House
- iPhone changes dynamics of game software industry
- Good Government on WhiteHouse.gov
- Visiting the White House, "Anytime, Anywhere, and on Any Device"
- Industry group: OK for iTunes to block Palm Pre
- Apple Unveils new iPhone Software
- Adobe caves in to Apple -- fewer blank spots on i-devices?
- Store set to be apple of master's eye
- Hacking Into iPhones