Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Commerce Committee
Feb 23 2010
Vice Admiral Michael McConnell (USN, Ret.)
Executive Vice President
National Security Business, Booz Allen Hamilton
Dr. James A. Lewis
Director and Senior Fellow
Technology and Public Policy Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies
Mr. Scott Borg
Director and Chief Economist
U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit
Rear Admiral James Arden Barnett Jr. (USN, Ret.)
Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
Ms. Mary Ann Davidson
Chief Security Officer
- US has already flexed cyberwar muscle, says former NSA director
- To win the cyberwar we have to reinforce the cloud
- Federal regulation urged on cybersecurity
- Will the Feds Change How They Handle Cybersecurity in 2013?
- Military, Intel Officials Call for Action on Cybersecurity Bill
- Cybersecurity: Incentives and Governance
- Cybersecurity bill blocked by top GOP senators
- Sens Snowe and Warner call for cybersecurity compromise
- Study: UK, US Wield Most 'Cyber Power'
- Cybersecurity Bill: Vital Need Or Just More Rules?
- The Cop on the Cyber Beat
- Cybersecurity: Network Threats and Policy Challenges
- Briefing on Cyber Security
- DHS Cybersecurity: Roles and Responsibilities to Protect the Nation's Critical Infrastructure
- Cyber-Responders Seek New Ways to Respond to Cyberattacks