Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
House Commerce Committee
Thursday, March 25, 2010
The hearing will explore the details of the Federal Communications Commission's recently released National Broadband Plan.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski
Commissioner Michael J. Copps
Commissioner Robert M. McDowell
Commissioner Mignon Clyburn
Commissioner Meredith Attwell Baker
- Genachowski: Government Should Have "Restrained" Role In Broadband Rollout
- Today's Quote 04.08.10
- How Will Congress Greet the National Broadband Plan?
- Genachowski's Stresses Congress' Role In Broadband Plan
- FCC broadband chief hopeful plan suggestions will become realities
- Quick Summary of the National Broadband Plan
- Copps On Reclaiming Broadcast Spectrum: Handle With Care
- FCC Announces Broadband Action Agenda
- A Plan of Firsts
- Overcoming Confirmation Bias
- Recap: Senate National Broadband Plan Oversight Hearing
- Putting the FCC National Broadband Plan into Action
- Reviewing the National Broadband Plan
- FCC Copps Couples Broadband Plan will Investigation of Media's Future
- FCC Open Meeting (March 2011)