Originally published: April 8, 2010
Last updated: April 8, 2010 - 9:57pm
Transcript and video of a segment analyzing the Comcast-FCC court decision. Two views now of the decision and the fallout. Gigi Sohn is president and co-founder of Public Knowledge, a digital rights advocacy group that favors network neutrality regulations. Scott Cleland is chairman of NetCompetition.org, an online trade group financed by broadband Internet providers.
- Groups Weigh In on Comcast-FCC Decision
- Net Neutrality -- The Fight Ahead
- GOP Rep Attacks FCC's Open Internet Stance
- More Reaction to FCC Broadband Classification Plan
- Network neutrality could face legal battle
- Gigi Sohn takes on FCC's network neutrality plan
- Sohn To Bloggers: Target Inouye
- Future of Net Neutrality Debated in Wake of Court Decision
- FCC's Genachowski: We're At The 'Pre-Beginning' With Third Way
- The FCC's Title II "Lite" (as a Lead Balloon!) & the Looming Broadband Tax
- Cox Blocking P2P, Too
- Should Congress Overturn the Network Neutrality Rules?
- Supreme Court's (Brand) X Factor
- Senate Network Neutrality Hearing Recap
- Comcast Proposes 'P2P Bill Of Rights'