Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
The National Broadband Plan: Competitive Availability of Navigation Devices
House Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
Thursday, April 29, 2010
- Harold Feld, Legal Director, Public Knowledge
- Kyle McSlarrow, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Cable and Telecommunications Association
- Eric Shanks, Executive Vice President, Entertainment, DirecTV
- Michael T. Williams, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Sony Electronics Inc.
- David E. Young, Vice President, Federal Regulatory Affairs, Verizon
- Matthew Zinn, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer, TiVo
The hearing will be webcast at www.energycommerce.house.gov
National Broadband Plan
- POSTPONED: The National Broadband Plan: Competitive Availability of Navigation Devices
- Competitive Availability of Navigation Devices
- Bill Shock, Mobility Fund, CableCARD on FCC's Agenda Next Week
- Big Cable Operators Deployed Just 5,000 Standalone CableCards In Last Three Months
- The National Broadband Plan: Promoting Broadband Adoption
- Markey Pushes For All-Vid, CableCARD Fixes
- Cable Operators On Set Tops: Don't Fence Us In
- NCTA To FCC: End Set-Top Integration Ban
- FCC Releases October Meeting Agenda -- No reclassification or network neutrality
- Video Competition in a Digital Age
- Broadband plan dials up set-top competition
- Comments on the Video Device Recommendations in the National Broadband Plan
- CableCARD: FCC Takes Action to Unleash Video Innovation and Consumer Choice
- Hearing On H.R. 5828, The "Universal Service Reform Act Of 2010"'
- NCTA: Broadband Video Migration Needs No FCC Push