Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Sexual Exploitation of Children Over the Internet: The Face of a Child Predator and Other Issues
Hearing by the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
2123 Rayburn House Office Building
- Hearing -- Deleting Commercial Child Pornography Sites From the Internet
- From Imus to Industry: The Business of Stereotypes and Degrading Images
- Protecting Children on the Internet
- Oversight Of The Federal Communications Commission
- Digital Content and Enabling Technology: Satisfying the 21st Century Consumer
- Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee Markup April 4-5
- Oversight Of The Internet Corporation For Assigned Names And Numbers
- Hearing: Public Safety Communications from 9/11 to Katrina: Critical Public Policy Lessons
- Nomination Hearing: FCC Chairman Martin & NTIA Director John Kneuer
- Hearing -- Editing Hollywoodâ€™s Editors: Cleaning Flicks for Families
- Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006
- House Legislative Hearing on "The Satellite Home Viewer Act"
- House Commerce Committee DTV Markup
- Hearing -- ICANN Internet Governance: Is It Working?
- Hearing: Images Kids See on the Screen