RUS Extends Deadline for Public Notice Requests on Pending Round Two BIP Applications
Originally published: May 23, 2010
Last updated: May 23, 2010 - 11:16am
The Department of Agriculture's Rural Utilities Service extended, by one day, the deadline for submitting Public Notice Requests (PNRs) on pending applications filed under Second Round Notice of Funds Availability (Second Round NOFA) for the Broadband Initiatives Program (BIP).
As a result, PNRs on pending Second Round NOFA applications must be filed by May 24, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (CT); and applications for satellite, rural library broadband, and technical assistance projects must be postmarked by June 8, 2010.
- Request for Proposals -- Broadband Initiatives Program
- BTOP-BIP Applications Available
- NTIA blocks Reid's plea for broadband stimulus extension
- Second round RUS applications include ambitious 4G wireless projects
- For those about to submit...
- Extension Granted for Round 2 Broadband Stimulus Applications
- NTIA's Broadband Technology Opportunities Program Quarterly Program Status Report
- KeyOn Communications Drops in Value on Broadband Stimulus Rejection
- House Commerce Committee Leaders Continue Examination of $7 Billion Broadband Stimulus Programs
- Broadband Stimulus: Cha- Cha- Cha Changes in NOFA Rule
- RUS Stimulus Rules Fail Hiawatha Broadband
- Windstream, TDS win broadband stimulus funds
- Recovery Act Funds Sit Still
- Changes, Requirements and Critical Details: Final Broadband Stimulus Opportunity for BIP
- Second round stimulus applicants include Motorola, Echostar, and XO Communications