Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
U.S. Cyber Command: Organizing for Cyberspace Operations
House Armed Services Committee
Thursday, September 23, 2010
- NSA chief envisions 'secure zone' on Internet to guard against attacks
- National Security Policies—for Cyberspace and Outer Space
- Senate set to consider NSA chief as head of Cyber Command
- Senators worried about policy gap for new Cyber Command
- Cloud Computing: What are the Security Implications?
- Cybersecurity: Incentives and Governance
- Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Request for Information Technology and Cyber Operations Programs
- Cybercrime: Updating the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act to Protect Cyberspace and Combat Emerging Threats
- Digital Warriors: Improving Military Capabilities for Cyber Operations
- Deterring attackers in cyberspace
- Hearing: Cybersecurity and Critical Electricity Infrastructure
- DHS Cybersecurity: Roles and Responsibilities to Protect the Nation's Critical Infrastructure
- Mark-up: Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act
- Cyberwar Nominee Sees Gaps in Law
- POSTPONED: Economic Ramifications of Cyber Threats and Vulnerabilities to the Private Sector