Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Bridging the Chasm between Curriculum & Technology
Consortium for School Networking
December 7, 2010
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EST
How can district technology leaders enable greater collaboration within the district, particularly with curriculum and instructional leaders who don't have responsibility for technology? Learn from districts that are successfully bridging this critical gap and get their tips on how to make this a win/win for the district and your students. A panel comprised of a superintendent, CTO and director of curriculum and instruction will lead the discussion.
- Mastering the Moment: Transform Education with Technology
- Student Owned Devices at School: Breakthrough Innovation or Major Pitfall?
- Key Emerging Technologies for Elementary and Secondary Education
- Broadband & the Future of E-Rate
- BTOP Summit
- International Broadcasting and Public Media
- Updated: ARRA Broadband Initiatives (March 16)
- Cell phones have much potential in classrooms
- What Can the U.S. Learn From New Zealand's Broadband Plan?
- President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (regional meeting)
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Information Overload: How Elected Leaders Find Expert Knowledge in the Internet Era
- Digital Inclusion: An International Perspective
- Acceptable Use Policies in Web 2.0 & Mobile Era
- FCC Public Forum on Comcast-NBCU/GE Joint Venture (updated w/agenda)