Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Cloud Computing Forum & Workshop II
National Institute of Standards & Technology
Department of Commerce
Nov 4 and 5
This workshop will provide information on a Cloud Computing Roadmap Strategy as well as provide an updated status on NIST efforts to help develop open standards in interoperability, portability and security in cloud computing.
The goals of this workshop are: Public announcement of the Cloud Computing Roadmap Strategy; engagement with interested parties on development of a neutral cloud computing reference architecture and taxonomy; defining target United States Government Cloud Computing Business Use Cases; and public announcement of access to the Standards Acceleration to Jumpstart the Adoption of Cloud Computing portal.
Wednesday, November 3
1. Welcome and Introductions.
2. Working Group Reports.
3. Fault Tolerant Computer 4.A.3.a.
4. Intel Technology Roadmap.
5. New Business.
6. Closed Session.
Thursday, November 4
To join the conference, submit inquiries no later than October 26, 2010 to:
- Cloud Computing Forum & Workshop IV
- Cloud Computing Forum & Workshop V
- NIST Urges Greater Government Use of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing and Big Data Forum and Workshop
- Request for Comments on Government Cloud Computing Technology Roadmap
- Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board
- Roundtable on Federal Government Engagement in Standards
- Evaluating the Cloud Computing Act of 2011
- 2009 Making Media Connections Conference
- Second Smart Grid Interoperability Standards Interim Roadmap Public Workshop
- Commerce Department, NIST Host Standards Setting Forum
- The Impact of the Uptake and Deployment of IPv6 Addresses for Industry, the U.S. Government, and the Internet Economy (updated)
- Workshop on Cybersecurity Roadmap (updated w/agenda)
- NIST Helps to Accelerate Federal Government Adoption of Cloud Computing
- NIST: We’re from the government and we’re here to help