Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
The Full Committee will meet in OPEN MARKUP SESSION at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 25, 2005, for the exclusive purpose of allowing Members to make opening statements on Titles I and II of the reconciliation measures. The Full Committee will reconvene at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 26, 2005, in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building to consider Title I, the Digital Television Transition Act of 2005; and at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 27, 2005, to consider Title II, which will consist of Medicaid, Katrina health relief, and Katrina energy relief.
Copies of the documents to be marked up are enclosed. A markup memorandum will be circulated prior to the markup.
A staff briefing for the markup will be held on Monday, October 24, 2005, at 3:00 p.m., in 2322 Rayburn House Office Building.
Title I - Digital Television Transition
Title II - Medicaid, Katrina Health Care Relief, and Katrina and Rita Energy Relief
- H.R.__ Digital Television Transition Act of 2005
- House Commerce Committee Vote on H.J. Res. 37
- Mark up: Digital Television Transition Act of 2005
- Vote on FCC Reform Legislation
- Hearing: Senate Commerce Committee Mark Ups
- Markup: Internet's Multistakeholder Governance Model
- Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee Markup April 4-5
- Full Committee Markup -- Communications Reform Bill
- DTV Bill Gets New Life with Oct. 26 Reconciliation Deadline
- Despite Katrina, Industry Expects Action On Digital TV Transition
- House DTV Draft: Subsidy, No Must-Carry
- S.__ Digital Transition and Public Safety Act of 2005
- Senate Mark-up Continues
- House Commerce Committee Markup Session
- Broadband Bills on Congressional Agenda