Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
International Trade in the Digital Economy
Subcommittee on International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
Senate Committee on Finance
Thursday, November 18, 2010
- Dr. Catherine M. Mann, Professor of Economics at Brandeis University, Concord, MA
- Ed Black, President and CEO, Computer and Communications Industry Association, Washington, DC
- Daniel Burton, Senior Vice President, Global Public Policy at Salesforce.com, Chevy Chase, MD
- Mike Sax, Board President, The Association for Competitive Technology (ACT), Eugene, OR
- Greg Slater, Director of Trade and Competition Policy, Intel Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
- Joint Hearing On Exploring The Offline And Online Collection And Use Of Consumer Information
- Senate Judiciary Backs Online Piracy Bill
- Privacy Hearing
- Behavioral Advertising: Industry Practices and Consumers' Expectations
- 'Do-Not-Track' Legislation: Is Now The Right Time?
- Hearing -- ICANN Internet Governance: Is It Working?
- Digital Content and Enabling Technology: Satisfying the 21st Century Consumer
- Video Competition in a Digital Age
- Globalization and Technology Standards: The Case for Expanded U.S. Leadership
- An Examination of Competition in the Wireless Industry
- Hearing On H.R. 5828, The "Universal Service Reform Act Of 2010"'
- POSTPONED: The National Broadband Plan: Competitive Availability of Navigation Devices
- NARUC Annual Meeting
- The National Broadband Plan: Competitive Availability of Navigation Devices
- Information Privacy and Innovation in the Internet Economy