Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
2010: A Momentous Year for Broadband in America
Decmeber 22, 2010
1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
The National Broadband Plan, the Broadband Stimulus, the Comcast decision, the Google gigabit initiative, White Spaces, Comcast-NBCU, the first steps toward Spectrum and Universal Service reform, the changing face of Congress, the FCC's long-awaited net neutrality decision, and many other significant developments have made 2010 an unforgettable year for broadband in America and have set the stage for another remarkable year in 2011. Join BroadbandUS TV hosts Jim Baller and Marty Stern and their guests for a lively review of 2010, particularly of the FCC's day-old net neutrality decision, and for some bold predictions for 2011.
- The Net Neutrality/Open Internet Debate: What's Next, What's the End Game?
- Broadcast vs. Broadband
- Net Neutrality -- What’s Next and What Does it Mean for the IP Transition?
- Broadband Competition: Fact or Fiction?
- Broadband US TV 2014 - What Lies Ahead for this Pivotal Year?
- Getting Our Arms Around E-Rate Reform and Private Sector Commitments to Fund Broadband Educational Initiatives
- FCC Open Meeting (March)
- Sen Kerry: FCC's push forward on net neutrality a 'leadership moment'
- Toward Universal Broadband: Developing a National Broadband Strategy
- Connecting the Dots for Democratic Accountability: Semantic Web-Based Information Sharing Policy and the Future of Investigative
- For Comcast-NBCU, Charity Begins at the FCC
- ConnectKentucky to Present at APT-CWA Hill Briefing
- New York City's Sustained Broadband Adoption Effort
- Hearing on the Proposed Combination of Comcast and NBC Universal
- AT&T's Stephenson: We didn't execute well on T-Mobile deal