Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
ARRA Broadband Spending
Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
House Commerce Committee
Thursday, February 10, 2011
The hearing will discuss draft legislation that would increase accountability for broadband spending allocated under the stimulus and return unused or reclaimed funds to the U.S. Treasury.
- Todd Zinser, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Phyllis K. Fong, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Mark Goldstein, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Gary Shorman, President & CEO, Eagle Communications
- Donald J. Welch, Ph.D, President & CEO, Merit Network, Inc.
- U.S. SAFE WEB Act Reauthorization
- Broadband Loans and Grants
- The Budget and Spending of the Federal Communications Commission
- POSTPONED: FCC Process Reform
- Cybersecurity: The Pivotal Role of Communications Networks
- Oversight Of The Internet Corporation For Assigned Names And Numbers
- Review of Rural Broadband Programs
- Oversight Of The Federal Communications Commission
- The Role of Receivers in a Spectrum Scarce World
- A National Interoperable Broadband Network For Public Safety
- Behavioral Advertising: Industry Practices and Consumers' Expectations
- Balancing Privacy and Innovation: Does the President's Proposal Tip the Scale?
- H.R. __, a Bill to Clarify NTIA and RUS Authority to Return Reclaimed Stimulus Funds to the U.S. Treasury (updated)
- The Views of the Independent Agencies on Regulatory Reform
- Hearing -- Deleting Commercial Child Pornography Sites From the Internet