Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Ensuring Competition on the Internet: Net Neutrality and Antitrust
Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition and the Internet
House Committe on the Judiciary
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Senior Adjunct Fellow, TechFreedom
Gigi B. Sohn
President and Co-Founder, Public Knowledge
- Decoding the FCC’s Net Neutrality Order
- Ensuring Competition on the Internet: Net Neutrality and Antitrust
- GOP Rep Attacks FCC's Open Internet Stance
- How Will the Proposed Merger Between AT&T and T-Mobile Affect Wireless Telecommunications Competition?
- ICANN Generic Top-Level Domains (gTLD) Oversight Hearing
- Cybersecurity: Innovative Solutions to Challenging Problems
- Brett Glass concerned practices by his ISP could spur accusations of Net violations
- International IP Enforcement: Protecting Patents, Trade Secrets and Market Access
- FCC Chair: Antitrust Is Too Time-Consuming and Expensive For Preserving Neutrality
- House Subcommittee Scrutinizes Possible Domain Name Expansion Investment
- Congressional Members Discuss Net Neutrality, Privacy and Spectrum at CCIA Meeting
- TechFreedom Panel Criticizes Search Engine Bias Claims
- A Performance Right for Broadcasting: Will Radio Begin to Pay?
- Sen Franken to push bill that would make violations of net neutrality a crime
- US Cloud Providers Cite Obstacles to Growth Abroad